Sunday, 20 September 2015

Audience Research

Target Audience:

My main target audience will range from 15 year olds to early 20 year olds, I believe this age would relate better to the context and image of my artist as well as the background elements that are combined with the artist's profile. A typical demographic audience would be... 15-22 year olds
















This information lead me to make the decision to do a mainly narrative based video including partial performance based filming.




In response to this I decided I would use special effects and make deeper links from narrative to the lyrics. I also decided to make use of camera work and the editing in a creative way as well as the use of lighting to create emotions adequate to the song.



In response to this research I will take inspiration for my artist from Rita Ora and Rhianna as they have more rebellious and dominant personalities as top female artists.


This gave me an idea of what current genre's and styles artist's mainly have in addition to creating my own artist. I took inspiration from Rita Ora, Rihanna and Charlie XCX.



In response to this I decided I would incorporate the major theme of the video to focus on the style of the artist, the performance, the portrayal of the camera angles and the positive message or lesson or confident image for the public.



 
 Through this research I decided I would focus on the editing and performance aspect most to uniquely present my video in a way that would impress my target audience.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment